As a shareholder of the Company, you have the right to:
- attend general meetings in person or appoint up to two (2) proxies who may not be members of the Company to attend the general meetings.
- vote and demand for a *poll voting on any resolutions tabled at general meetings.
- to requisite for and convene extraordinary general meetings pursuant to Section 144 of the Companies Act, 1965 (holding not less than 10% of the paid up capital of the Company).
- receive a copy of the audited financial statements.
- inspect the Register of Directors, Managers and Secretaries; minutes of proceedings of any general meetings; Register of Members and accounts and books.